Onshore Gas Production Company Investment Opportunity in Calgary, Canada
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.6 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Onshore Gas Production|
|Local Time||7:07 AM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Licensed and insured oil and gas company focused on exploration, production, and sale of natural gas.
- We have 95.5% of the entire Arrowwood reserve at Vulcan County in Alberta, Canada.
- The company recently acquired 47 natural gas wells and a full gas processing facility. The gas facility is fully upgraded and is a complete ecosystem.
- At the moment, we are processing sweet & dry gas.
- Our production capacity is 12 million cubic ft. per day and we are running operations at 3 million cubic ft. as of now.
- Promoters have more than 19 years of experience in the industry.
- We have got the first approval for oil and gas exploration from the Government of Saskatchewan, especially along the borders of Saskatchewan and Alberta.
- We have a high valuation which is based on our assets value and production capacity. We have planned on new acquisitions to increase production to 5,000 mcf/day by next year.
Natural gas exploration & natural gas production.
We own 47 natural gas producing wells (with low decline), 17 pipelines, 4 compression stations and 1 full gas processing facility.
We own 1 full gas processing facility and additional area where the wells and other assets are established.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Officer, AmRock Financial, Miami, NBFC connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Hyderabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business