Organic Farming Company Investment Opportunity in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||2:58 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Farming company in Sri Lanka that was started 13 years ago.
- Operations of the business were stopped 5 years ago based on agreement between the partners.
- We used to grow vegetables and fruits like tomato, carrot, pineapple, banana using organic methods.
- Our crops were sold in the local market and exported to other countries.
- We utilized 50-60 acres of land until the last yield and our last revenue were LKR 106 million.
- Land has 2 water reservoirs for the crops.
- We could start fish farming, cattle farming along with growing crops to increase revenue.
- We still have a few principle trees on the land but they are negligible.
- Have 6 workers maintaining the land.
- Promoter has extensive knowledge and experience in farming.
- Physical assets include agricultural machinery and equipment. Intangible assets include the website.
We used to grow vegetables and fruits like tomato, carrot, pineapple, banana using organic methods and export to other countries.
200 acres of agricultural land on lease from the Govt for 30 years. Lease can be extended further.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector/COO, Manufacturing, Colombo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Auto Parts Manufacturer, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business