Organic Farming Company Investment Opportunity in Ernakulam, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Organic Farming + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:03 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a bootstrapped firm seeking investment for our pilot project.
- We grow harvest and sell Organic Vegetables in bulk priced at daily middle-class affordability.
- The Registered office is in Kochi and we have an office in Bengaluru as well.
- One of the directors of this company is an advocate by profession and has worked in Chennai & Kerala High Court.
- We focus on providing people access to affordable Organic Vegetables grown in the most sustainable environment.
- The land identified for farming is one acre area and total harvest per year is 240 MT of Organic Vegetables.
- Have established an oral understanding with Restaurants, Big-basket, and Retailers for sale of our vegetables.
- We make the best use of organic farming through modern sciences, we intend to grow and distribute vegetables to the lowest strata of society, eliminating their cost of sustenance.
- The project will start in February 2018.
The pilot project grows 4 vegetables such as Cucumber, Tomato, Bell pepper, and Lettuce. The pilot project is a 1 acre greenhouse farm.
Agriculture Land identified for Pilot Project of 1 acre, in Kochi.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Construction, Ernakulam, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Healthcare, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Ernakulam, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business