Organic Farming Company Investment Opportunity in Muscat, Oman
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Organic Farming + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:01 PM Asia / Muscat|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We plan to convert the basement of a commercial building into a highly productive hydroponics vertical strawberry farm, using a unique high-end technology with our Canadian partners.
- Currently, we have not yet started any operations and are still in the planning phase, hence we have not reported any revenue.
- We are already in talks to sign the lease agreement for a 1,000 sq. meter basement area in Muscat.
- The technology, floor plan, pipes, equipment, and entire infrastructure will be provided by our Canadian partner with whom we have already signed the contract.
- Have identified a few suppliers for raw materials required for the strawberry plantation and fertilizers.
- We will form another company once the investor comes in and join 4 other directors who own a 50:30:10:10 stake holding in this company.
- Currently, this company does not have any loan.
- We intend to produce high-quality, nutritional, and flavourful fruits and vegetables for consumption in both local and international markets.
- We will generate revenue by selling the products in hypermarkets as there is a high demand for strawberries in Oman and currently nearly 2,200 tonnes are imported yearly.
Strawberry production with an indoor vertical hydroponics in basement.
Business does not own any physical assets as of now.
1,000 sq. meter commercial unutilized basement in Oman. Currently, we are in the process of signing the lease with the landlord.
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Mumbai, Accounting Firm connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Consultant, Gurgaon, M&A Advisor connected with the Business