Organic Farming Company Investment Opportunity in Philippines
- A 17 hectares prime agricultural land in the Philippines engaged in farming.
- The land is located 20 km South-West of Roxas - Palawan Island - Philippines.
- Leased land for 30 years at 3000 USD per year, for the entire 17 hectares.
- The land is well maintained, with river flow in the property and currently with rice and pineapple plantation. Major crop is rice.
- In the Philippines, we can harvest 3 to 4 times and currently this farm is harvesting only 2 times. So enough scope to harvest a lot more produce.
- Have clients from China and selling products to local wholesalers as of now.
- We are looking for Investors who can help us develop the land in a full scale, modern, self-sustainable bio-farm with irrigation system, plant nursery and vegetables growing.
Rice, Pineapple, Limes, Eggplant, Pumpkin, Cashewnuts, Vanilla.
Earlier than 15 daysCFO, Oil & Energy, Melbourne, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal