Organic Farming Company Investment Opportunity in Philippines
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 36 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 36 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||12:11 PM Asia / Hong Kong|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A 17 hectares prime agricultural land in the Philippines engaged in farming.
- The land is located 20 km South-West of Roxas - Palawan Island - Philippines.
- Leased land for 30 years at 3000 USD per year, for the entire 17 hectares.
- The land is well maintained, with river flow in the property and currently with rice and pineapple plantation. Major crop is rice.
- In the Philippines, we can harvest 3 to 4 times and currently this farm is harvesting only 2 times. So enough scope to harvest a lot more produce.
- Have clients from China and selling products to local wholesalers as of now.
- We are looking for Investors who can help us develop the land in a full scale, modern, self-sustainable bio-farm with irrigation system, plant nursery and vegetables growing.
Rice, Pineapple, Limes, Eggplant, Pumpkin, Cashewnuts, Vanilla.
17 hectares, prime agricultural land. Just acquired from our former business partner for 30 years lease (3000 USD per year for the entire property).
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Manager, Legal Services, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysMachinery Service Manager, Management Consulting, Manila, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDeputy General Manager, Pipe Systems Manufacturer, Riyadh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business