Paint Factory Investment Opportunity in Hassan, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||13 %|
|Local Time||1:29 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a manufacturer of water-based architectural paints.
- On a daily basis we can manufacture 10,000 litres of paint, 8 tonnes of specialty chemicals, and 2 tonnes of adhesives.
- We have operations in Goa, Karnataka, and Telangana.
- The company has over 250 dealers.
- Promoters with more than 30 years of industry experience.
- Our director of R&D is a chemist having 35 years of experience.
- Business is experiencing a high revenue growth rate as we have expanded our market through advertising and our unique product portfolio.
- The company is registered in Mumbai but is located in Hassan.
We manufacture water-based architectural paints. Our USP product is direct-to-metal water-based enamel (first time in India), acrylic binders, adhesives, and waterproofing solutions.
Physical assets include computers and machinery worth INR 40 lakh, stock worth INR 1.1 crore, and receivables worth INR 1.6 crore.
We have rented 2 buildings with an area of 6,000 sq ft each.
The company has raised INR 40 lakh through equity, INR 46 lakh through CCD, and INR 1.5 crore through cash credit. The business has 3 directors each having a 4% stake in the company, three shareholders each having a 28% stake, and the rest of the 4% with company employees.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Manufacturing, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Diversified Group, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant, Pune, M&A Advisor connected with the Business