Payment Services Company Investment Opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya
|Run Rate Sales||USD 440 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||33 %|
|Local Time||11:00 AM Kenya|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company offering digital payments in Africa and creating a future where payments are a seamless part of everyday life.
- We have technology and distribution is the model we have adopted to give our customers control over payments anytime, anywhere, in any way with anyone.
- Intend to launch a payments platform offering cash and card receipting services in Kenya.
- Have connected with 80 merchants and tied up them.
- The applications are undergoing testing and we expect to launch post-investment.
- Retailers can pay money, receive money, make bill payments, and also apply for loans from the application.
- Revenue model: we charge a commission of 3% on the transaction value.
- Established contracts with 10-15 MNOs, operators, and banks in Kenya.
- Target to connect with a wide range of merchants, suppliers, and supermarkets (small and medium-size companies).
- The platform is specially designed for merchants only.
- A KYC has been set-up for every merchant and after the approval and verification, they will be sent a link and credentials through which they will be able to access the portal.
- Intend to launch mobile applications at a later stage.
- The investment we are seeking is for the new platform which is to be launched.
- The parent company is also an authorized dealer that sells POS terminals and devices. Apart from this work as a payment gateway we also help companies make bulk payments. We are working with 20 small and middle-size companies.
- 70% of the revenue is generated from the payment gateway. 30% is generated from selling the devices.
Payment gateway, API services, digital retailer aggregator web and mobile application, payment hardware sales.
Assets include furniture, fittings, laptops, computers, and printers,
1 week agoManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Investments, Seattle, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development, ESW Capital, New York, Private Equity Firm accepted business proposal