Pet Shop for Sale in Bogotá, Colombia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 150 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||8:41 AM America / Bogota|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- 35-year old export company based in Bogota, Colombia.
- We export more than 70 types of ornamental fishes with a focus on their preservation and the protection of species.
- We are members of Acolpeces, Colombian association of producers and exporters of ornamental fish.
- We are the best option in the Latin American market to import and export ornamental fish.
- Fishes are sold to wholesalers, distributors who then supply to pet shops in their countries.
- Have 15 clients and we always receive enquiries from new clients asking for price list.
- Our fishes are exported to the US, the UK, Japan, Canada, Sweden, Germany.
- We do weekly exports and invoices range from $800- $7,000.
- Great opportunity for an import company of tropical fish who wants to lower the cost of buying fish at local price.
- This is a great opportunity for wholesalers, importers of tropical fish.
- Price per fish can be lower than you can imagine depending on the species.
We grow tropical fishes such as Cardinals, Otocinclus, plecos, Corydoras, Farlowella, arowanas, altum, altum angel, Nematobrycon lacortei, Cichla intermedia, oselaris, Carnegiella strigata-marble and sell them to pet shops across the world.
Aquariums, equipment, motors, air bombs and other related items.
Warehouse of 300 sq m on a monthly rent of $500. We pay monthly $700 for energy service, water, internet, cleaning and $400 for secretary, $800 for fish-man, $400 for extra help for packing.