Pharma Marketing Company Investment Opportunity in Kozhikode, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 20 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||2:29 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Pharma marketing business for prescription ophthalmologic medicines.
- The company has a contract manufacturer based in Haryana.
- Our customers are doctors and pharmacies.
- We directly meet the doctors and recommend them to prescribe our products.
- Production cost is very small and we give 20% margin to the shop, 10% to the stockist, and 30-35% for ourselves.
Prescription ophthalmologic medicines like eye drops and general products.
Tangible assets - stock of products worth INR 10 lakh.
We operate from a rented office in Calicut and consider that as our headquarters. The company is registered in Mumbai and has a rented office there as well. But, that was pre-Covid and now we have shifted our focus to Kerala.
- At present no loans taken by the company, we used the director's savings to start the business.
- 2 equal shareholders.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive, Healthcare, Abu Dhabi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business