Pharmacy Investment Opportunity in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Local Time||2:54 PM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Have 6 pharmacy retail stores in Sharjah.
- On average we receive a total of 350-400 customer walk-ins per day in our branches together.
- We deal with different categories of healthcare items like medicine, cosmetics, vitamins, and supplements, medical equipment, baby care products, medical machines, etc,
- Have more than 10 years of experience in the industry.
- Most of the insurance companies like Nexcare, Alico, Daman, etc have tied up with us.
- Have plans to make our brand of vitamins and cosmetics and distribute them across the UAE.
Medicines, cosmetics, vitamins and supplements, medical equipment, baby care, first aid, oral care, and general items.
Inventory worth AED 3 million, 14 computers, bill counters, shelves and 1 car.
6 pharmacies with a cumulative area of 4,000 sq ft with an annual rent of AED 480,000.
- There are 2 shareholders in the business. The shareholding is 49% and 51%.
- The business is currently funded by the business operations.
- Company has no debts or liabilities.
1 week, 3 days agoPartner, Investment Firm, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 4 days agoManaging Partner, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
1 week, 4 days agoManaging Director, Dubai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business