Pharmacy Investment Opportunity in Varanasi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 600 - 700 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||7:52 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Varanasi based pharmacy that receives 300 clients daily across its three outlets.
- Includes an outlet attached to a clinic that acts as a dispensary.
- We pay most of our suppliers in advance.
- Provide wholesale as well as retail services but majority of our revenue comes from retail sales.
- Have all necessary licenses to trade in pharmaceuticals.
- Witnessed a drop in sales as a lot of our resources were diverted to the opening of new outlets.
- On finding a suitable investor we will incorporate the proprietorship as a private limited entity and the investor will receive a 20% stake in the same.
- Promoter has 5 years of experience in this business.
Generic pharmaceuticals, topical medicines, injections, personal hygiene products, miscellaneous FMCG products.
Inventory of medicines, furniture, owned shop of 300 sq. ft.
Three outlets of 300 sq. ft. each. One is owned and we pay a total monthly rent of INR 45,000 for the other two outlets.
Earlier than 15 daysDoctor (Dentist), Healthcare, Varanasi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Construction - Government Railways Projects, Gorakhpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business