Plastic Packaging Business Investment Opportunity in Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||27 %|
|Local Time||8:30 AM Asia / Almaty|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are the first to start producing plastic packaging for automatic dairy production lines in Central Asia.
- We source the raw material from a local vendor.
- We have a production capacity of 6million to 9 million cups per month. The equipment is from Germany.
- Now we work with 12 clients in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- We have a factory for the production of plastic cups for sour cream and yogurt.
- From 2017 to 2020, we were engaged in market research, and in 2021 they began production. Hence we reported a lesser turnover last year and have seen a high growth since then.
- The business has an outstanding short-term loan of USD 460,000.
- The business has a sole owner, we are working now, but an investor is required.
- We are alone in the market of Kazakhstan, we compete with Russian factories (9 competitors), the logistics shoulder (4,000km) allows us to do it freely.
- The market capacity is 13.5 million dollars per year.
Manufacturing 26 types of polypropylene cup for automatic sealing with 3 types of decoration.
Buildings and structure for the factory along with the interiors, as well as the production machines which has 1 line. Cup making and printing machine set-up and equipment.
3,000 sq. meter that has 2 floors, new own building, own electrical substation with a capacity of 1,000 kW. The land is owned personally by the owner and not the company.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Investments, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business