Plastic Packaging Company for Sale in Istanbul, Turkey
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 5 - 6 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||4:23 AM Europe / Istanbul|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The company has been manufacturing protective packaging products since 1979 and is the first and most recognized brand in Turkey.
- We have 1,500 active B2C established customers and 250 B2B clients.
- Our customer bases are e-commerce trading platforms and logistics partners, heating supplies industry, composites manufacturing industry, supermarkets, cheese and meat processors, automotive industry, glassware industry, metal processing industry and furniture industry.
- The company keeps a decent market share in the niche market with high value-added products and high-profit margins.
- Our sales were positively affected because of covid, due to the rise in E-commerce.
- The company is located 30 km from the city centre and 12 km from the main vessel port of Istanbul.
- We are highly profitable and have growth potential with energetic investors.
- Company has excellent financials and has unused credit lines of more than 2 million USD.
The products of the business are as follows-
» Bubble wrap.
» Laminated bubble wrap.
» Kraft bag.
» Bubble wrap bags.
» HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) film.
» Shrink film production.
» Polyethylene films.
» Inflatable cushioning rolls.
» Vacuum barrier film products.
» Cushion pads.
» Thermal pallet covers.
» Metalized pet bubble film.
The physical assets that we own are all the manufacturing machinery, packaging machinery, other equipment and factory staging. We are not selling our property but willing to give it on rental agreement.
The company sits on 75,300 Sq. Ft. on three floors. The facility is rental from the main shareholder of the company and rental contract can be extended if requested.