Plastic Packaging Company Investment Opportunity in Greater Noida, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Construction Materials + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:17 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Manufacturing Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Foam.
- Which has two wonderful properties:
Shock absorption properties.
Excellent thermal insulation properties.
- While in most countries, 80% of the EPS resin is consumed.
By the construction sector and 20% is consumed in.
Packaging, in India 80% of this resin gets used in the.
Packaging sector with only 20% going into construction. 22 years past experience.
- 5 building projects completed.
- Future project under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna in Rudrapur and Daddi.
While packaging has been the mainstay vertical of our company over the past 20 years. Past few years we have been observing the nascent trends in the construction industry and has developed the following verticals for the construction sector.
1. Roof Insulation (KOOL TILES are patented interlocking molded tiles with excellent thermal insulation values with zero thermal bridges and Superior compressive strength)
2. Wall Insulation with External Insulation & Finishing system (EIFS) using multiple components to provide a durable, thermally insulating and strong composite external layer to the building.
3. Architectural Molding.
4. Insulated Concrete Formwork (ICF) construction system an ideal construction system.
Owned Plot size of 5200 sqm with built up area of over 6000 sqm.
Earlier than 15 daysAcquisitions, Building Materials, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Consultant, Technology & Capital Solutions, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business