Printers Company Investment Opportunity in Singapore
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||12:34 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The business is a humble yet dedicated team of printer retailers who have been serving the local community for the past 7 years.
- Since its incorporation, the company has sold more than 1,000 units of printers and built a loyal customer base through its commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction.
- The company is led by two key management personnel -a sales & executive director and an IT & technical director, both of whom bring years of experience and expertise in their respective fields.
- Together, the company strives to provide its customers with the best possible solutions for their printing needs and is proud to be a trusted name in the industry.
- The company's main clients are corporates.
- The average price of a unit is around SGD 16,000. The company is able to sell 1 printer per day. Hence the average run rate per employee is high.
- Trading of printers/copiers.
- Leasing of printers/copiers.
- Toner management.
- Repair and maintenance of printers/copiers.
- Financing services.
1 unit of office and inventories (printers and toners). No physical assets are included in the transaction.
Office cum warehouse which is approximately 2,500 sq ft in the center of the city.
Currently funded by shareholders and bank loans. There are two shareholders cum directors currently. Bank loans are to finance the office bought by the company, and for working capital purposes.
5 days, 7 hours agoDirector, Oil, Marine And Lubricant Manufacturer, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Manager, Kuala Lumpur, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Consultant, Kuala Lumpur, Financial Consultant connected with the Business