Profitable Advanced Polymer Company Investment Opportunity in Wyoming, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||37 %|
|Industries||Plastics + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:05 PM United States|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Pre-money valuation of our company is $4.2 million (performed by Gust a few weeks back).
- We specialize in reinforced materials that are produced from agricultural byproducts like wheat straw.
- Have proprietary technologies and process to convert biocomposites and nano-composites into reinforced plastics.
- Company has developed advanced natural fibre polymer filler technologies that can now be used in all plastics products, and with any type of polymers.
- Until now the production process was awarded to a 3rd party manufacturer who produced the product using our proprietary technology. Now we are in the process to start our own production facility.
- We supply our reinforced polymers to clients who use our products as a raw material to produce spoon, fork, fence, mould, sweatshirt, laundry basket.
- Currently supplying our products to 4-5 major companies and we have larger buyers wanting to start purchasing materials from us.
- We won the National Tech Connect award for product innovation from Tech Connect World.
- Company does not have many staff as we were not into production. We will hire 10-12 employees once the factory is set-up.
- Promoter has done Master's of Science in Agriculture and Applied Economics and has more than 20 years of experience in composites and polymers.
We have proprietary technology to convert wheat straw into nano-scale fibres using proprietary compounding technology. Our process converts the materials into two different product forms:
1. Reinforced plastics: Compounded / pelletized materials made from polymers reinforced with agricultural nano-fibres sold to injection moulders and / or extrusion companies that make plastics related products.
2. Composite fencing: This product is more consumer-friendly, cheaper and greener.
- Business owns a patent (pending), furniture, website, computers, equipment and inventory.
- Interested parties can request for balance sheet and asset list.
Business has a leased office space. We are in the process of leasing 18,000 sqft facility to start manufacturing operations.
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Industrial Technology & Research, Dallas, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Porter Capital, Birmingham, Investment Bank accepted business proposal