Profitable Apparel Wholesale Business Seeking Loan in Imphal, India
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||12:51 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Firm is one of the first manufacturing unit in Manipur to produce traditional clothes using Flying 8 loom weaving technique. Founder has learned this technique under a master trainer from Germany.
- We manufacture traditional clothes & dresses for men & women and sell it to retailers in Manipur. Have tie-ups with 12 retailers.
- We also provide training on weaving technique for free of cost. Post training, if a student wishes to work for us, we hire them as a staff in our factory.
- Have trained over 40 students and we have 20 staff at our factory. These staff are temporary workers and not permanent employees.
- We procure silk from 1 fixed vendor and from a few villagers locally. We plan to set up our own silkworm rearing unit to produce silk.
- Our firm is a member of Startup Manipur. Founder has 5 years of experience in this industry.
Manufacture traditional dhoti, sarees, dress, shirts, garment, uncut silk fabric.
45 looms, 2 reeling machines, 12 warping mills, 35 spinning wheels, 1 factory shed.
- Factory is set up on a 2,496 sq ft area. The facility is owned by the proprietor and not in name of the company.
- Have an office building cum hostel for female staff. It's of 1 floor and the area size is 700 sq ft. This facility is also owned by the proprietor and not in the name of the company.