Profitable Application Software Startup Investment Opportunity in Walnut, United States
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 38 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||37 %|
|Industries||Edutech + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:42 PM US / Pacific|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A platform that is the easiest way for educators and artists to develop online courses, hold live classes, and sell them through a beautifully designed E-commerce website created automatically.
- We are raising funds on Republic (the best crowdfunding platform) in the USA. Republic does comprehensive due diligence on every aspect of the business before listing it on their website.
- 100% automated and highly-scalable SaaS platform.
- Generating USD 15k+ monthly revenue, with 1,525+ creators from 50+ countries.
- We have three monthly options for customers to choose from. Customers that acquire a one-year license get a 20% discount off the annual fee.
- Returning power and authority to artists and educators.
- Till date, we have raised USD 225k from 5 angel investors from 3 countries.
The Silicon Valley Funding Lab 2021 and the Founder Institute Toronto are now complete.
- 200 start-ups from ASU+GSV, Ed-start member Microsoft for Startups and Amazon Web Services (world-cup for EdTech start-ups)
- The revenue has grown this year as we had just launched our business last year.
- Company does not have any loans or overdues.
- The owner of the business and owns around 76% stake in the company.
Our monthly or annual SaaS subscriptions do not require any manual interaction, and our growth is entirely driven by product-led marketing. A monthly membership fee is calculated based on the number of producers and available hosting space. We make a profit of 75-80 percent on each item sold.
Software Application, domain name, marketing materials, and data.
We operate completely virtually, our team members are located in the US, Canada, and India.
3 days, 21 hours agoManaging Director, Tallinn, Investment Bank connected with the Business