Profitable Aquaculture Business Investment Opportunity in Alappuzha, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Reported Sales||USD 600 - 700 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 64 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Locations||Kozhikode + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:44 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- An aquaculture and horticulture research center that has been engaged in the fisheries sector since 2012.
- Produce 2 MT of crabs and 1 MT of fishes in 6 months' time.
- We specialize in Tilapia cultivation.
- The cultivation is done in Alappuzha and we operate from Kozhikode.
- Currently have 4 clients in Singapore.
- Tied up with logistic services in Cochin who ship the products to Singapore.
- It is a seasonal business and we usually supply twice a year.
- Tied up with RGCA in Puducherry from where the seeds are directly bought.
- We now intend to start a fish seed production unit. We have applied for the license and awaiting approval.
- For expansion, NFDB has sanctioned to set up a hatchery unit for sale of seed in Kerala state which we intend to purchase.
- It is the only one sanctioned to us based on experience and tie-up with RGCA.
Fish and crab production.
2.5 acres of land including a pond.
Owned 2.5 acres of land in Alappuzha, Kerela which includes the pond. Another 750 sqft of a rented office in Kozhikode, Kerela with a monthly rent of INR 6,000 and a deposit of INR 60,000. The agreement is renewable after 11 months.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, IT Consulting, Northington, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Manufacture And Trade Of Gems And Jewellery, Jaipur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Healthcare, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business