Need help?

Profitable Children Clothing Company Investment Opportunity in Noida, India

Sustainable kidswear brand invested by renowned VCs and angels including UAE’s textile chairman.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 1.1 million
Run Rate Sales USD 2.3 million
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Children Clothing
Locations  Noida
Local Time 12:12 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Advisor / Business Broker
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 400 thousand for 4.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 34,000,000)
Reason: Going to 200+ shops in India, and launching in the Middle East. The valuation is done by the CA and ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 100 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Not disclosed
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Product
Product
Pitch Deck
Business Overview

- USP: Patent filed herbal stain-proof technology and bamboo clothing or sustainable clothing brand.

- Partnered with Shoppers Stop for distribution in India.

- Partnered with Firstcry, Myntra, Amazon, and others.

- 70% of the company's sales are through online channels and the rest 30% is offline.

- 20+ MBOs available in India, target to open 200+ by next year.

- The company has its own website.

- INR 18 crore ARR, INR 1.5 crore MRR.

-The company has sold 5 lakhs+ units.

200+ SKUs.

- Ranked among the top 30 startups by Amazon entrepreneurship challenge in previous FY.

- Ranked among the top 30 startups by Inc-42 media in sustainable space.

-15+ team members from top Institutions like NIFT.

- Specific industry advisors from the fashion domain, marketing domain, and retail businesses.

- Pre-seed funded, invested by renowned VCs and angels including UAE’s textile chairman.

- The business has both online and offline operations.

- The company has seen a high growth rate as they were featured on a national TV show.

- The clothes are manufactured through a third-party manufacturing unit.

Products & Services Overview

The company deals with kidswear apparel/ diapers. The business has 200+ SKUs.

Assets Overview

Assets include stock of INR 85 lakh, laptops, and studio setups.

Facilities Overview

The company has rented an office with a studio setup.

Capitalization Overview

Raised INR 1.5 crore on INR 8 crore valuation. Debt (working capital) is around INR 50 lakh.

One founder has the maximum stake in the company.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

16 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more