Profitable Clinic Seeking Loan in Pangkal Pinang, Indonesia

Firm runs a 100 bedded hospital and a 10 bedded clinic in Indonesia.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales USD 2 - 3 million
Run Rate Sales USD 2.2 million
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Clinics + 1 more
Locations  Pangkal Pinang
Local Time 3:42 AM Indonesia
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 7 million for 12.0% annual interest, 8 years (Native Currency: IDR 100,000,000,000)
Reason: About 30% of the funds will be used for repayment of existing loans and remaining 70% will be used f... View More
Collateral Available: USD 7 million
Includes physical assets worth USD 11 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

Firm started as a clinic in 2011 and later in 2019, we also started our own hospital in the same city. We have separate buildings for both of our medical facilities. The clinic is on a 4 storey building and the hospital is on a 7 storey building. Since the hospital was recently started, we currently generate 50% revenue through hospital and remaining 50% from clinic.

Clinic:

Our clinic provides general health checkups and physiotherapy services to patients. On a daily basis, we serve 200+ patients. As per Indonesian government rule, a clinic can have a maximum of 10 beds. Our clinic also has 10 beds and we operate at 70% occupancy rate. Have a total of 6 doctors at our clinic.

Hospital:

Our hospital is of 100 beds and it was recently started. Since it's a new hospital, we currently operate at 25% occupancy rate. Our hospital specializes in neurology and orthopaedics. Have a total of 22 doctors at the hospital.

Have a total of 80 permanent staff at both of our medical facilities combined. About 28 employees are doctors and rest 52 employees include nurses, admin staff and helpers. Business owned assets include building, medical devices, beds and office equipment.

Products & Services Overview

- Clinic: General health checkup and physiotherapy services.

- Hospital: Specializes in neurology and orthopaedics.

Facilities Overview

Both the below facilities are owned by the firm.

- Clinic: The clinic is on a 4 storey building. Total area of the facility comprising of all floors is approx 750 sq mt.

- Hospital: The hospital is on a 7 storey building. Total area of the facility comprising of all floors is approx 7,000 sq mt.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more