Profitable Coffee and Tea Business Investment Opportunity in Cali, Colombia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 84 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Coffee and Tea|
|Local Time||6:01 AM America / Bogota|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We process rare and specialized coffee and export them to China and England. We are planning to open soon in Russia.
- Our specialized coffee is sold to restaurants, wholesalers, retailers and even private labels.
- Coffee that we process is unique and is available in less than 5% of the coffee markets.
- Our product has more demand than supply and hence we need help to expand and complete pending orders.
- We also have a website and social media pages through which we market our products and services.
- Apart from coffee, we have researched rare oil products generating from a specific tree in Colombia which will have a competitive edge in the oil industry. After 6 years of research, we are ready to conceptualize this idea into a product.
- Run rate sales have dropped due to Covid-19 restrictions and scarcity of supply, but we are profitable and have great opportunities and demand to expand the business.
Products include double anaerobic honey fermentation and Castillo coffee prolonged fermentation.
We have rented some physical assets to carry out the business.
We have a rented space of 1 hectare with twenty 170 kilo barrels to ferment the coffee and two 20x20 tents to dry the coffee in a warm climate.
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Investments, Bogotá, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSales Manager, Construction, Houston, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Computer Sales And Service, Toronto, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business