Need help?

Profitable Coffee and Tea Company Investment Opportunity in Siliguri, India

New generation tea business that is revolutionising the way tea is made is seeking investment.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 200 - 300 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 280 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Coffee and Tea
Locations  Siliguri
Local Time 1:03 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 320 thousand for 12.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 25,000,000)
Reason: Funds are required to purchase raw material, infrastructure and machinery. To expand our manpower, w... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 64 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Product
Pitch Deck
GST Certificate
Business Overview

- Our firm is a new age tea company with the goal of making tea healthier and more accessible to the general public.

- We gather and procure the freshest leaves from 250+ tea gardens, estates, bought leaf factories, small tea growers, small tea help groups in the entire region.

- We blend the tea and curate it as per the needs of our clients. We have a blending capacity of 30,000 kg of tea per month. It is then packaged in food grade airtight pouches and distributed to the consumers after being sorted and mixed.

- The company has 40+ products with 70+ SKUs in its portfolio.

- We are engaged in providing our tea to direct customers as well as 8,000+ retailers and have a few white labelling projects.

- On average, we receive 500 orders per month from direct customers.

- The business has an outstanding loan of INR 2.5 lakhs.

- The business has 2 directors, one has a 51% equity ownership stake and the other one holds a 49% stake.

- The total team has a strength of 21 experienced professionals across tea procurement, tea sales, finance, management, and operations.

Products & Services Overview

Tea company that offers:

- Garden to Cup Teas (B2B, B2C)

- White Labelling (Job Work)

Assets Overview

Trademark, machines, computers, furniture, CCTV, inventory, and cylinders.

Facilities Overview

3300+ Sq. ft warehouse in the industrial area and 1,500+ Sq. ft office in the heart of the city. Both the warehouse and office is rented out.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor viewed this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more