Profitable Consumer Electronics Business for Sale in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 5.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 6.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||8:10 PM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We make customized electronic consumer products.
- Some of our best-selling products are gold-plated iPhones, Apple AirPods and Sony PlayStation.
- We have an exclusive dealership for painted Oculus VR.
- Before Covid, we had 5 factory outlets across Dubai and we also sold our products in retail stores.
- Most of the sales were happening in duty-free stores. Due to the travel ban during the pandemic, our sales drastically dropped.
- We shut down all our stores and are currently distributing our products to the retail stores.
- We also have got a website through which we sell our products, and 10% of the overall sales happen through our online platform.
- We often get custom bulk orders from corporate companies, and we have an ongoing order of 1,000 projectors by a Quater-based IT firm.
- We have a manufacturing unit where we source all the materials locally, and we later customize them.
- This business is owned by 3 persons of the same family with an equal shareholding structure.
- The company is debt free.
- Customized electronic consumer products like gold-plated iPhones, AirPods, and Sony PlayStation.
- Painted oculus VR kits.
- Mobile accessories and electronic wearable accessories.
Electronic goods (stock), gold plating apparatus, PCB and cable assembly units.
Company's manufacturing unit is set up on a 5000 sq ft rented facility. This facility has a single level. We have a dedicated paint spray zone and assembling area.
1 week, 3 days agoDirector, Dublin, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Dubai, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Business Consulting, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business