Profitable Dairy Farms Business Investment Opportunity in Daramasthala, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||6:38 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Cow farm near Daramasthala operating for 5 years.
- We have 6 acres of agricultural land with open shed for cows and space to grow grass.
- Currently utilizing around 4 acres to grow the grass.
- Have 15 cows and the shed can comfortably accommodate 50 cows.
- Producing over 120 litres of milk per day.
- We sell milk to KMF and sell cow dung as manure locally.
- The land has good water source.
- Business owns 15 cows, milking machine, chaff cutter, a vehicle to carry grass & supply milk.
A2 milk, ghee, buttermilk, cow feed, manure, and silage.
Owned 6-acre agricultural land with open shed for cows and space to grow grass. We are utilizing around 4 acres to grow the grass.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Information Technology, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Food And Beverage, San Francisco, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Chemicals & Industrial Goods, Shanghai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business