Need help?

Profitable Document Management Company for Sale in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Company disrupting the will-writing industry using technology to reduce cost of wills and remove complexity.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity C Corporation
Reported Sales USD 56 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 70 thousand
EBITDA Margin 40 %
Industries Application Software + 1 more
Locations  Kuala Lumpur
Local Time 10:53 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 2.7 million (Native Currency: MYR 12,000,000)
Reason: The company would have greater potential to scale if it was part of a larger banking or insurance gr... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 13 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Company with a 100% in-house developed technology for the creation of wills.

- 100% legal written & backed by solicitors, legal experts & estate planners.

- We have both wills for Muslims and Non-Muslims.

- Our Islamic wills are Shariah-compliant with the built-in Faraid Algorithm, add the details of your family and beneficiaries, and the platform will automatically calculate the percentages.

- You can even add additional beneficiaries to the will, who may not naturally inherit, such as unofficially adopted children, people you have taken into your home, and relationship types not represented.

- Our unique Faraid algorithm calculates the exact percentages as specified in the Quran.

- Out technology helps reduce the cost and complexity associated with creating a will.

- Our clients in Malaysia are Alliance Bank, Biglife Sdn Bhd (also known as AirAsia Rewards); insurance companies like Tune Protect (a subsidiary of Air Asia) & MXM International (10,000 agents); insuretech companies like Fi Life, VSure, Policystreet, Finex & Co (wealth management advisory company with 300 agents), ATX (payment collection company with 15,000 touchpoints), Chao Ling Group (funeral service provider), Trizure International (innovative business solution company), The Noor App by Noor Luminous, TNG Digital and Fave.

- We are also partnering with iPay88 to resell our solution to their merchants.

- Our clients in Singapore are APEX and Immortalize.

- We are scalable to any country just by adapting to local laws.

- We provide white labeling services to our clients and partners with a minimum commitment.

- We market to B2B clients through our business network and B2B clients through social media and our website.

- Our client in the UK is Keylu (formerly known as Once I’ve Gone).

- Debt-free business with no bank loans.

- Business has 3 owners, 1 Malaysian with a 51% stake, and the remaining 49% is owned by 2 UK nationals.

Products & Services Overview

Islamic will, sterling conventional will, will checking, will reprint, will execution (Probate); EHibah, and EHibah amendment.

Assets Overview

The IP of the technology in Malaysia, Singapore & the UK and office appliances & furniture.

Facilities Overview

Our business is mainly online but we have a 1,000 sq. ft. office with a meeting room for 12 pax The office is well-equipped with projectors, whiteboards, and a CEO’s office. The rental is at MYR 2,400 per month.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Buyer contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more