Profitable Document Management Company for Sale in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 56 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Application Software + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:53 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Company with a 100% in-house developed technology for the creation of wills.
- 100% legal written & backed by solicitors, legal experts & estate planners.
- We have both wills for Muslims and Non-Muslims.
- Our Islamic wills are Shariah-compliant with the built-in Faraid Algorithm, add the details of your family and beneficiaries, and the platform will automatically calculate the percentages.
- You can even add additional beneficiaries to the will, who may not naturally inherit, such as unofficially adopted children, people you have taken into your home, and relationship types not represented.
- Our unique Faraid algorithm calculates the exact percentages as specified in the Quran.
- Out technology helps reduce the cost and complexity associated with creating a will.
- Our clients in Malaysia are Alliance Bank, Biglife Sdn Bhd (also known as AirAsia Rewards); insurance companies like Tune Protect (a subsidiary of Air Asia) & MXM International (10,000 agents); insuretech companies like Fi Life, VSure, Policystreet, Finex & Co (wealth management advisory company with 300 agents), ATX (payment collection company with 15,000 touchpoints), Chao Ling Group (funeral service provider), Trizure International (innovative business solution company), The Noor App by Noor Luminous, TNG Digital and Fave.
- We are also partnering with iPay88 to resell our solution to their merchants.
- Our clients in Singapore are APEX and Immortalize.
- We are scalable to any country just by adapting to local laws.
- We provide white labeling services to our clients and partners with a minimum commitment.
- We market to B2B clients through our business network and B2B clients through social media and our website.
- Our client in the UK is Keylu (formerly known as Once I’ve Gone).
- Debt-free business with no bank loans.
- Business has 3 owners, 1 Malaysian with a 51% stake, and the remaining 49% is owned by 2 UK nationals.
Islamic will, sterling conventional will, will checking, will reprint, will execution (Probate); EHibah, and EHibah amendment.
The IP of the technology in Malaysia, Singapore & the UK and office appliances & furniture.
Our business is mainly online but we have a 1,000 sq. ft. office with a meeting room for 12 pax The office is well-equipped with projectors, whiteboards, and a CEO’s office. The rental is at MYR 2,400 per month.
1 week, 3 days agoPrincipal Advisor, Chennai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Software Development & Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Corporate Advisor, Business Consulting & Advisory Services, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business