Profitable Education Support Business Investment Opportunity in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 30 - 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||50 %|
|Industries||Mobile Apps + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:53 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are planning to create an animated video classes on 10+2 and engineering syllabus.
- Our last successful project is:
Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning solutions providing mobile application, launched before 2 months.
- We charge for downloading an application and after watching free videos, a user can upgrade to view more videos, value add being the quality of teaching in those videos.
- A total of 42 chapters with more than 20 hours of video animation Classes and each topic is a minimum of 30 minutes duration.
- All classes in Animation with background vocals.
- Script and content by professionals in the related subject.
- Not comparable with another product in the market and these Classes are enough to Crack the IBPS, private and Govt jobs.
- All the State and Central Govt encouraging Digital Classes, and these are the common and important subjects, so if we do marketing to Governments, chance to get a huge benefit.
Why Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Classes important?
- IBPS, RRB, SSC, UPSC, VRO, VRA, Campus interviews and Competitive Exams.
- For engineering student, this is a must learn subjects for campus selections and interviews.
- These subjects are mandatory for higher studies entrance exams.
- Most of the organizations will select the employees based on Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude Test only.
Rented 3 BHK.
Earlier than 15 daysCo Founder, IT, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Digital Marketing, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysEngineer, Networking And Communication Technology, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business