Profitable Electric Equipment Wholesale Company Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2 - 3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Electric Equipment Wholesale|
|Local Time||10:53 AM Bangladesh|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Involved in the supply of power plant equipment like sub-stations, XLPE cable, insulators and various electrical equipment related to power generation and distribution systems.
- Seeking a loan for a government project involving the supply of electrical equipment.
- Have 40-50 business clients out of which 15-20 are major clients.
- We have over 10+ vendors of equipment from continents like Europe/Asia.
- Post-funding, we will be able to complete the project within 6-7 months. Project execution will mainly involve negotiations during the tender process, procurement of equipment, and transport/logistics. We already have a strong vendor/supply chain and hence we will be able to procure the equipment at much lower prices comparatively.
Involved in the supply of power generation equipment, sub-stations, and grid-line equipment.
We will disclose the exact asset list post-funding. Our asset mostly includes inventory of machinery worth BDT 10,00,000.
Based in Dhaka, close to Tejgaon Industrial Area. Have a 800 square feet owned office space.
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business