Profitable Facility Management Company Investment Opportunity in London, United Kingdom
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 270 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||8:02 AM Europe / London|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Facility management company for the healthcare sector in the UK.
- We take care of the clinics and help doctors focus on their practice. We also modify and renovate facilities to optimize services.
- We maintain contracts with clients and offer continuous services.
- Clients are PG facilities, doctors, and clinics.
- Company was established in 2018 with only 4 clients initially.
- The last 3 years have been used effectively to develop a scalable business nationally (potentially internationally) with quality.
- Our aim is to be ISO certified.
* Highlights of financials by year/client numbers:
- Turnover by year:
Year 1 - £30k (4 clients)
Year 2 - £183k (10 clients)
Year 3 - £206k (10 clients)
- Projections over the next 3 years:
Year 1 - £1.06 million.
Year 2 - £3.18 million.
Year 3 - £15.9 million.
- Our developed systems are ready to launch nationally and provide profitability of up to 60% profit on some services.
- Business has no liability and has a single owner.
- Construction and renovation projects of clinics and small healthcare facilities.
- facility management, online compliance, and regulatory services.
Assets include IT equipment, maintenance tools, vehicles, and telecommunication items.
Rented headquarters is based in London with a fully developed training centre.
Online capabilities allow us to manage all operations centrally.
1 week, 2 days agoGeneral Manager, Automotive Services, Kuwait City, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Commercial Real Estate & Construction, Pune, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMentor And CEO, Telecommunications, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business