Profitable FinTech Company for Sale in London, United Kingdom
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||FinTech + 1 more|
|Locations||London + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:30 PM United Kingdom|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is selling an AI based platform that we have developed for granting micro-loans.
- The AI gives instant loan recommendations and is involved in credit rating.
- It is possible to manage the business remotely with minimal staff.
- The company is headquartered in London and we have a small team in Bangladesh assisting with the operations over there. We have also partnered with some small companies in Bangladesh. Our virtual office is based in London and the core team is based out of Bangladesh and London.
- Have 2 clients currently and we are in the process of acquiring an additional 2-3 clients in the coming months.
- Launched a one of its kind digital handset financing project with Robi Axiata. Successfully completed 50 million subscribers credit scoring with Robi Axiata. Robi Axiata won the "CommunicAsia" award for telecom innovative solutions with our handset loan platform being one of the winners. Received an initial payment of USD 235,000 for offering the credit rating service. Post-launch of the digital handset loan financing, we will receive USD 1.5 per handset that is financed.
- This is a fully integrated loan origination and loan management system with embedded artificial intelligence. Revenue can be generated either through a SaaS based model, service fee per credit rating or a one time licensing fee.
- Some features of the platform include mobile verification, EKYC authentication, loan eligibility, and a loan installment dashboard.
- Our second client is Pepsi Bangladesh. Pepsi Bangladesh awarded us with their digital reward and loyalty management project for their distributors/retailers. Received an initial payment of USD 10,000 for the application and we receive a monthly payment of USD 2,000 to maintain the platform.
- Our target is the Axiata and Telenor group of companies in other countries.
- In South and South East Asia, many lending firms struggle to evaluate peoples credit worthiness and our award winning solution helps mitigates the gap.
- Our system uses telecom data, mobile wallet data, bank data and psychometric data.
- We are at an advanced discussion with a leading bank in Bangladesh to do the credit scoring for their SME loan and consumer loan.
- At an advanced discussion to launch the handset financing project with the biggest telecom operator of Bangladesh. They have over 70 million subscribers.
- Run rate sales are nil currently but once the deals are finalized, the potential revenue that the business can generate is staggering.
- Founders have over 18 years of fintech experience and have handled projects like Orange Money and Airtel Money.
Have developed a loan management system, alternative credit rating engine, a digital order management system, a blockchain based data sharing and a digital campaign and loyalty management system.
We have some furniture, laptops, air conditioning units, TV, refrigerator, and projector.
2 days, 19 hours agoInvestment Director, Investment Management, Brisbane City, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
3 days, 11 hours agoDeputy CEO, Telecom Services, London, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
1 week, 3 days agoOwner, Vojvodina, Business Broker accepted business proposal