Profitable Food Wholesale Business Investment Opportunity in Kamburupitiya, Sri Lanka
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Organic Farming + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:23 AM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company has been a non-profit research organization for about 5 years and has been dedicated to formulate strategies that would aid the environment.
- We used to work independently and did not have any clientele. Our company did not generate any revenue since inception till the past year.
- However, since the beginning of this year, we have diversified and begun a new stream of profit-generating operations under our company itself. This is the first year we have generated any revenue and this line of operations has now transgressed into becoming our core business activity.
- Our company has partnered with over 1,000 organic farmers across Sri Lanka. We purchase organic seeds and chemicals from 25 wholesalers and sell them to our partnered organic farmers. About 150 farmers repeatedly purchase these products from us every month.
- There is either an extremely small margin amount or no margin added on the cost that we borne for purchasing organic seeds and chemicals, as our company's aim is to make these premium farming products accessible to all farmers across Sri Lanka.
- When these farmers harvest their produce, we purchase the organic food products from them in bulk. Our company then adds a percentage fixed margin on these products and supplies them to our clients as per their respective purchase orders.
- We are dealing with about 15 organic products under multiple categories. Currently, we have about 100 clients who purchase these products from us directly. The value of the purchase orders varies.
- We fulfil about 30 to 40 purchase orders every month. Our company has supplied over 2,100 kilograms of products since the beginning of these services.
- The proceeds from supplying organic food products contribute to about 95 percent of the company's total revenue. The remaining is contributed by the margin on selling organic seeds and chemicals to farmers. These business activities are the only source of revenue for the company.
- This investment opportunity is not for any specific line of operations but for the entire company which includes both our non-profit and for-profit business activities.
- The company is extremely valuable owing to our profit-making business strategy which will uplift the environment and the farmers across Sri Lanka. The valuation is based on our own estimate.
Our company supplies multiple products grown through traditional organic farming methodology such as:
- Grains & pulses.
- Tea and herbs.
- Fruits and vegetables.
Physical assets include laptops, printers and basic furniture.
The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 700 sq. ft. in Kamburupitiya, Sri Lanka.
Earlier than 15 daysChairman, Security Services, Colombo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business