Profitable Footwear Company for Sale in Kalutara, Sri Lanka
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 402 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||3:47 AM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Shoe manufacturing and distribution company in Kalutara, Sri Lanka.
- We have 4 major vendors from whom we procure raw materials.
- Company produces 300 pairs of shoes and 4,000 pairs of shoe soles per day.
- We have over 150 clients across the country.
- The firm has a subcontracting agreement with Bata Shoe Company of Ceylon for gent's shoes.
- Have received Entrepreneur of the Year award from Ceylon Industrial Development Board.
- Our assets include website, building, machinery, raw materials, client database, and stock.
- Promoter has more than 20 years of experience in this business.
- Shoe soles.
- Hand made soles for high quality shoes.
- Leather and synthetic gent's shoes.
Leased land and factory with a floor area of 10,000 sq ft. and 1,000 sq ft of office space with 160 kva transformer, parapet wall around the factory, 100 kva generator. Additional bare land is available for further expansion. The land is owned by the Ministry of Industry and is held for another 38 years on a leasehold basis. The lease is under the company's name, hence, it can be easily transferred to the buyer.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Agricultural Products Manufacturer, Kadawatha, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Consultant, Agriculture, Colombo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysGroup Director, Hospitality & Manufacturing, Colombo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer