Profitable Foundry Investment Opportunity in Andhra Pradesh, India
- We are the sole manufacturers and exporters of Low Carbon Ferrochrome in India,
- Promoter is a qualified metallurgist and has 32 years of experience.
- Low carbon ferrochrome is an alloy of iron and chromium and is used mainly in manufacture of stainless steel and alloy steels.
- The Product is an Import Substitute in India. India imports about 1,200 MTs / month. We are the only manufacturers in India and our capacity is 400 MTs / month.
- One of the many advantages of our company is minimal electricity and water usage.
- Our unit is environment friendly with minimal slag production and the little slag produced is also traded off.
- We work with the motto of providing the best quality to our customers and our product has been well accepted in domestic as well as international market.
Our Clients: One of our major clients in India is BHEL, Kalinga Alloys, Odisha, SRG minerals, AP, Hast alloys, AP, Yanam steels, pondicherry.
International Clients: Hargreaves raw materials, Germany, Abcom, singapore, Faster Asia Pacific, japan& korea.
- Low carbon ferrochrome is a very high demand both in India and in the international market mainly due to exponential increase in global steel production worldwide.
- Being the sole manufacturer of low carbon ferrochrome in India, we aspire to meet the ever growing demand for this product.
- Looking for an investor who can bring in 5 to 7 cr either against equity or as unsecured loan.
Low Carbon Ferro Chrome.
Ferro Titanium, Ferro Moly, LC Ferro Manganese, chrome metal,
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Naval Ship Building, Visakhapatnam, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Agro Import & Export, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector / CEO, Energy, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal