Profitable Grocery Shop for Sale in New Delhi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Food Processing + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:46 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We manufacture and sell food products under our brand.
- Our products include flour, wheat, spices, oil, rice, and pulses.
- We source the raw materials from suppliers in Madhya Pradesh and other state.
- Have our manufacturing unit and our maximum daily production capacity is 50 tons.
- We also supply open market orders to including departmental stores and hypermarkets.
- 10% of our total revenue is generated from bulk orders.
- Retail business has a daily collection of around INR 300,000.
- Well-established brand for 13 years and was joined as a private limited company 3 years back.
- Business-owned assets include machinery and equipment.
- The company has 2 directors with 55% and 45% shareholding.
- The firm has a business loan of INR 70 lakhs which will be cleared at the time of transaction.
Food products such as healthy flours, spices, whole grains, mustard oil, and rice.
12 flour grinding machines, oil manufacturing machine, wheat grading or cleaning plant, spices manufacture machines, packing machine, commercial vehicles, Tata 4-wheelers, Bajaj Tempo 2-wheelers, inventory, machinery, and other operating assets.
5 rented shops and 5 franchisees with 300 - 400 sq. ft. built-up area. Rented head office and leased 7,000 sq. ft. manufacturing unit. 1 rented office of 1,100 sq. ft. and 1 factory office of 600 sq. ft.
1 week, 1 day agoChairman, IT Consultancy, Gurgaon, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
2 weeks, 1 day agoCTO, IT, Edison, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Real Estate Consultancy, Gurgaon, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business