Profitable Healthcare Services Company Seeking Loan in Stockholm, Sweden
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||7 %|
|Local Time||6:56 AM Europe / Stockholm|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
Have developed 12 cancer centers in different geographies so far (Portugal, Egypt, and Latin America). Usually associated with large hospitals with neurology services. This is a B2C business, patients are acquired via referrals by medical doctors, insurance companies, or others.
Our business model:
• We identify a hospital with space and the need for a cancer care center.
• Setup the cancer care center, and train the hospital employees with equipment.
- The patients receive care within a day and do not need to be hospitalized.
- Depending on the procedure a patient is billed EUR 8,000 to EUR 25,000.
- Multiple revenue channels: patients pay us directly, pay through the hospital, or insurance. This varies for each country.
- Average center treats 300 patients every year.
- Treatments are expensive and each center has 3-4 ad-hoc employees. Our team of 10 in Sweden sets up the center and trains hospital employees. Thus able to attain high revenue with a full-time team of just 10 employees.
We provide cancer care planning services. This involves:
- Investment in cancer centers.
- Concept development.
- Operation and management.
- Equipment planning & acquisition.
- Feasibility and design.
We enter into a joint venture with a local private or public hospital to establish and manage modern cancer care centers that meet the highest standards.
Tangible - ownership in 3 centers, consulting contracts, and framework agreements with partners.
Intangible - brand, contact, and client network.
Rented office space in the center of Stockholm. The centers across the world are in existing hospitals in Portugal, Egypt, and Latin America.
Business is funded by our current operations only. Ownership is divided by 3 investment companies, two of which own about 40% and the other 20%.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder And CEO, Toronto, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Investments & Consulting, Vienna, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business