↩ Go Back
Need help?

Profitable Household Products Business for Sale in Pune, India

Business manufacturing and selling bedbugs and cockroach control sprays is for sale.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 20 - 30 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 36 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Household Products + 1 more
Locations  Pune
Local Time 9:06 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 66 thousand (Native Currency: INR 5,500,000)
Reason: The owner is looking to retire.
Includes physical assets worth USD 8 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We specialize in manufacturing herbal bed bugs and cockroach liquid sprays in 250ml and 500ml sizes and sell products under our own brand name.

- Monthly production capacity of 1,000 bottles, with potential for expansion based on demand.

- Primary distribution channels include direct-to-consumer sales through Flipkart, generating 60% of revenue, and wholesale partnerships in Mumbai, Pune, and Assam, contributing to the remaining 40% of revenue.

- Direct-to-consumer sales through Flipkart amount to INR 3,00,000 per month, while wholesale market traders contribute INR 1,00,000 per month.

- Wholesale partners cover the entire Pune area, supplying the liquid spray to stores.

- We also have a registered trademark certificate for our brand.

- The selling price is negotiable with the interested buyer.

Products & Services Overview

We mainly manufacture:

- Bed bug killer and repellent herbal liquid spray of 250 ml, 500 ml.

- Cockroach killer and repellent herbal liquid spray 250 ml, 500 ml,

Assets Overview

Spray assembly equipment, and packing machinery, plastic molded bottle (Complete Mould) and chemical manufacturing equipment.

Facilities Overview

Our manufacturing unit is 550 square feet on the ground floor which is on a rented basis where we manufacture chemicals and assembly the trigger spray.

Capitalization Overview

- Business is self-funded.

- No debt or loans on the business.

- Owner holds 100% shares of business.

- Single owner.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

38 Buyers viewed this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more