Profitable Household Products Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 - 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Household Products + 1 more|
|Locations||Bangalore + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:20 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Supplier of eco-friendly finished packing products to HORECA industry.
- Hilton, Marriot, Ananthapuri Hospitals and Research Centre are current customers.
- Taj, Accor, Radisson, and Hyatt have approved the quality of our products.
- Founder: a graduate civil engineer with experience in construction, and more than a decade's experience in hospitality products supply to HORECA industry, and 8 yrs as an entrepreneur.
- Co-founder, has a masters in biotechnology and a wide range of experience in food safety and standards.
- Bio coated paper for food, FMCG, and courier packaging (upcoming)
-Bio pack as an alternative to thermocol (upcoming)
Eco-friendly pencils and pens made from recycled waste papers.
- Food take away plates and containers.
- Biodegradable carry bag.
- Coffee cups made from kraft paper with food-grade coating.
- Kitchenware and tableware made from natural clay.
- Green sustainable packing solutions for Industries.
Our primary assets are the inventory we stock. 1.5 acre of land for our Biopark project worth INR 30 lakh. This Biopark will have India's first factory to manufacture multiple-biodegradable eco-friendly packaging.
- Rented stores in Trivandrum, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Noida. These are 3rd party logistics warehouses.
- We can now deliver our products in a fast and cost-effective way.
- Bought new 1.5 acre land in SIPCOT Tamil Nadu.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Software, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Ahmedabad, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Green Energy, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business