Profitable Import / Export Company Investment Opportunity in Iowa, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 105 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Agriculture Wholesale + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:27 PM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are exporters of USA made food and beverage products across the world.
- Goods are acquired from manufacturers and exported to wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Clients are mainly from Africa and we have more than 20 clients.
- For marketing purposes, we have our own website.
- Due to the pandemic, we lost many contracts which has led to a small decrease in our run rate sales, but we are keeping up.
- Our valuation is based on revenue from pre Covid-19 time and we have attached a financial projection and 5-year growth plan document for further clarification.
- Promoter has more than 5 years of experience with high skills in trade, retail, wholesale and international business and was a part of Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses program.
We trade food and beverage products like rice, sugar, edible oil, corn, wheat and more.
We own the business property, car, inventory and business equipment.
We own a 1,500 square feet office space with customers parking space for 5 cars.
4 days, 18 hours agoManaging Partner, Abu Dhabi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Trading (Exports), Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Economics Correspondent, Broadcast Media, Seattle, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business