Profitable Internet of Things Startup Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Run Rate Sales||USD 53 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Software Companies + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:56 AM Miri|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Start-up Malaysian company has ventured in IoT product solutions to recognise mechanical failures.
- Our AI software product is able to receive mechanical failure alerts in advance and control machine health remotely in real-time.
- IoT based software-hardware product recognises sound patterns and provides early warnings of mechanical failures.
- Recently completed R&D and already sold to a few clients. Our current R&D is on the virtual sensor.
- Have a high demand for our product and need funds to increase the hardware capacity.
- Few companies have shown interest in becoming our dealers cum installers.
- Potential clients are from energy, manufacturing, refinery industries.
- We just launched the product and still identifying clients for their equipment trials.
- Currently, we do not have any contract with clients and would make a contract with clients soon for regular business.
1. AI trained software-based hardware product for anomaly and failure detection. View anomalies, receive failure alerts and control machine health remotely in real-time.
2. A virtual sensor is like a digital twin that can replace or complement a physical sensor. With edge machine learning you can learn individually onboard the connected device and save cost on expensive or redundant sensors, have a backup in case the battery runs out, and even get values from where it otherwise would be impossible to deploy a sensor.
Software, apps, proprietary AI license to operate, source code, brand, proprietary library AI analysis coding and exclusive principal.
15 hours agoExecutive Director, Transportation, Cyberjaya, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
5 days, 16 hours agoCountry Representative, AI, Jakarta, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
1 week, 1 day agoManaging Director, Kuala Lumpur, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal