Profitable Kitchen Appliances Company for Sale in Texas, United States
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 6.5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 9.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||11:52 PM US / Central|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company specializing in the distribution of luxury Italian stoves and ventilation hoods.
-One third of our sales are direct-to-consumer, average sale is $3,800.
- We are almost at $10m in revenue with easy potential to push to $20-30m by simply expanding product offerings in our established sales channels. We are working on that currently. With capital infusion to stock up on top 20 selling gas ranges the business could easily go to $50m+
- Excellent highly coveted manufacturing partner relationships.
- Sold at HomeDepot and Lowes.
- Featured on HGTV regularly.
- Thousands of interior designer customers.
- Excellent market placement price point.
- Customers provide imagery and gushing accolades daily.
90% of our orders are special made-to-order, which required minimal warehousing and is quite efficient.
Wholesale importer and distributor of Italian made gas stoves and ventilation hoods.
Ranges are Manufactured in the Venice, Italy region by a boutique manufacturer. We are their first ever partnership in the USA for a private label agreement, and they will not open another account. We grew their global sales by 30%.
Ventilation hoods are produced by another factory in the same Venice region just a few miles up the road. Also, highly coveted boutique manufacturer.
We are currently sourcing new high-ticket luxury home products in other categories to capitalize on our long-standing relationships with Big Box retailers.
We just developed a new e-commerce website.
We transitioned the business to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & CRM.
We have excellent EDI integrations for orders to stream seamlessly, as well as EDI integration with our logistics scheduling.
Complete training tutorial video library for the easy onboarding of new staff.
Transitioning the business currently to majority of workers being remote around the globe, saving payroll expenses and improving our talent.
Established and growing brand name.
Highly coveted contracts.
Established sales pipeline primed for growth.
2,000 certified purchase orders representing $6m revenue from Home Depot and Lowes that will be produced as the Covid slowdown comes to an end in of this year and entire next year.
Tens of thousands of social media followers who are mostly interior designers.
We have a 40,000 Sq Ft distribution center in Texas.
We have the best logistics partner in the appliance industry ready to receive full containers and deliver nationwide.