Profitable Lingerie Business Investment Opportunity in Kolkata, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 - 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 16 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Lingerie + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:48 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is an e-commerce marketplace that sells lingerie, bikini and various other products to its customers across India.
- We receive and fulfil 100 to 120 orders per month.
- Our business has outsourced logistics support by partnering with a logistics company in Pune. There is no explicit contract with them.
- The costumer pays the value of the apparel charged by us along with a delivery fee charged by the logistics company. Although delivery fee varies between products, it is under INR 100 per delivery.
- Average delivery time is 3 to 5 days.
- Less than 5 percent of orders are either returned or defected.
- We buy products from multiple suppliers across India, which are then listed on our website and sold further. The business has no proprietary product or brand of its own.
- The revenue has decreased this year due to the effect of the pandemic and major internal restructuring of our business in terms of product line. However, we are on track to regain our pre-pandemic performance.
- Targeting millennial demographic will cause massive growth of our business and surge in revenue in the future. This makes our business extremely valuable.
We sell the following apparels on our website:
- Luxury lingerie.
- Inner wear for men and women.
Physical assets include:
- Company owned warehouse and office.
- Inventory for all the goods on the website.
The business runs operations from a company owned office and warehouse spread across 9,000 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Education, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business