Profitable Non-Alcoholic Beverages Company Investment Opportunity in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 16 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||7:21 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company offers a wide range of probiotics, healthy, and non-alcoholic beverages packaged under our own brand name to our customers.
- The manufacturing and packaging is done at our in-house facility. We currently produce about 2,000 bottles of our beverages across all categories every month. We are utilizing 100 percent production capacity.
- Our team includes two directors along with a few part-time employees for carrying out the production of our products.
- We sell our products to 2 distributors who further sell them to retail stores and supermarkets across Hyderabad. Along with this, we also sell our products directly to consumers. Customers directly approach us through our social media accounts on Facebook & Instagram. We receive 15 to 20 orders on an average every month through our social media accounts.
- Our products are not listed on any e-commerce websites. These are the only two channels of revenue for our company and there is an even revenue split between the two.
- The pictures uploaded on the profile show the packaging of our beverages in high-quality bottles.
- Our company is extremely valuable due to our niche products and enormous growth potential in the future. The valuation is based on our own estimate.
We offer a variety of non-alcoholic and healthy beverages under our brand name:
- Kombucha (berry and classic flavours).
- Water kefir.
Physical assets include:
- Production machinery like manually motored equipments, and testing devices.
- Furniture & interior fittings of the facility.
The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 1,800 sq. ft. in Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Construction, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business