Profitable Nursing Home Seeking Loan in San Diego, United States
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 356 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 42 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||8:42 PM America / Los Angeles|
|Listed By||Management Member|
1. Investment opportunity in the nursing home industry in San Diego.
2. Targeting Residential Assisted Living Homes (RALH) in Nevada, Colorado, and Texas.
3. RALH provides assisted daily living assistance to senior citizens.
4. Aim to purchase a RALH with a target profit of 30%.
5. Team of experienced professionals with expertise in business strategy, operations, finance, and marketing.
6. Comprehensive approach to evaluating potential acquisitions considering factors such as market dynamics, growth potential, competitive landscape, and financial performance.
7. Tailored strategies developed with existing management teams to drive sustainable growth.
We purchase Residential Assisted Living Homes (RALHs) that provide assisted daily living assistance to senior citizens. We look for businesses that have a target profit of 30%.
Information and technology are the assets of the business. The business does not own any real estate assets.
The business is run virtually and the overheads is minimal.
Currently, the business is being funded by personal equity and finances provided by the managing members and business equity investments.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Consulting, Toronto, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFinancial Consultant, Seattle, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Investment Firm, Columbus, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business