↩ Go Back
Need help?

Profitable Nutrition Food Company Investment Opportunity in Kochi, India

Cochin-based natural food company operating in 3 cities in India and having expanded to Qatar.

Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 100 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 140 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Nutrition Food
Locations  Kochi
Local Time 7:06 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 30 thousand for 10.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 2,500,000)
Reason: We will be investing mainly in marketing and brand development. D2C is the new target market for our... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 24 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Brochure
Coconut Milk Soap
FSSAI License
Business Overview

- The business is involved in the manufacturing and distribution of nutritious food.

- We are serving 3 major cities in India (around 100 retailers). The cities are Bengaluru, Trivandrum, and Cochin.

- The company has started its operations in Qatar.

- We currently have nearly 20 products with mainly the value addition of coconut.

- Our promoters are from a firm business background and have great expertise in the corporate sector.

- We have been featured in the official journals of The Coconut Development Board of India and Malayala Manorama as an innovative business in the natural products category.

- We are also associated with a few manufacturers for our production process.

- The company will be setting up an integrated packaging unit to pack our products that are produced in different locations.

- We will also be starting our own cosmetic production unit in the near future.

- 40% of our revenue is from wholesalers and the rest 60% from retailers.

- The business is registered in Ernakulam but it is headquartered in Cochin.

Products & Services Overview

Nutraceutical food, diet food, superfoods, healthy snacks, handmade cosmetics, natural coconut products eg. coconut flour (keto food), coconut milk powder (best replacement for dairy products), virgin coconut oil, natural sports/fitness drink (from coconut water), pancake mix (from coconut, keto friendly), baked chips, vacuum fried vegetables, organic coconut sugar, organic coconut honey, natural moisturizer (from virgin coconut oil), handmade natural soaps, lipbalms, face scrubs, tender coconut water powder, etc.

Assets Overview

Inventory, vehicle, packing machines and equipment, office furniture, computers and printers.

Facilities Overview

- We have a two-floor rented office and warehouse set up in Cochin.

- The office has a carpet area of 2,000 sqft and we pay a rent of INR 30k for this space.

- The warehouse covers an area of 1,500 sqft and rent of INR 18k is paid.

The office and warehouse are located in Palarivattom.

Capitalization Overview

A bootstrapped company has raised funds from friends and family and also has loans of around INR 30 lakhs from banks and financial institutions. Total investment to date is around INR 2 Cr.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
6 Investors already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more