Profitable Plastics Company Investment Opportunity in Bekasi, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 5.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||10:49 PM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Our business processes waste plastic bottles using hydraulic press and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) press machines into plastic press boxes of various colours.
- The type and colour of the plastic bottles that are processed into plastic press boxes lead to variations in output in terms of colour.
- The plastic press boxes are then supplied to our clients who use them as a raw material for manufacturing dacron, plastic pallets, flakes and plastic bottles.
- We buy plastic bottles at an extremely cheap price from recycling and waste collection companies. We hold no contract with either of them.
- Currently, the business has just 1 client who has contributed to 100 percent of the entire revenue of this year and the past 14 years as well. The entire output of the business is supplied to the same client.
- The client uses our product as a raw material for dacron manufacturing.
- We hold a contract with the client which mentions our company to be the official supplier of raw materials for the client. There is no expiration to the contract.
- The amount of raw materials needed by the client varies which leads to variations in the revenue of our company.
- The processing capacity is 800 to 1,200 tons of output per month. We are utilising 100 percent capacity.
- We use company owned vehicles for transporting output and do not outsource logistics support.
- Our business produces goods in the form of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plastic press boxes of various colours such as light blue, brown, green and white.
- Average weight of each box is 75 kilograms.
- Average dimension of the box is 100*60 cubic centimetres.
Physical assets include:
- Heavy duty hydraulic press machines.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) press.
- Processing machinery and equipment.
- Company owned 30 cars for transportation.
- Our business has a manufacturing and processing facility spread across 3,000 sq. metres. It is rented.
- Company also has 16 warehouses spread across Indonesia. 12 are rented and 4 of them are owned by the business. Average size of each warehouse is 600 sq. metres.
1 day, 23 hours agoPresident, Residential Apartment Services, Tokyo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Resort, Jakarta, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business