Profitable Playschool Seeking Loan in Patan, Nepal
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 9 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||10:56 PM Asia / Kathmandu|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a playschool and have received excellent feedback from the parents.
- Without much advertisement and marketing, our business receives increment in the number of students every year.
- Currently, we have 30+ students enrolled.
- Due to the pandemic our operations were shifted online for the last year.
- We reduced our fees by 50%, which was the reason for the reduction in last year's reported sales.
- The business has two equal partners.
- Company has an outstanding loan of NPR 6 lakh.
We are a preschool teaching English, Nepali, social science, maths, and arts to the students.
Physical assets include toys, furniture & fixture, and school setup.
The school is built on land that is leased by the company for 5 years.