Profitable Resort Investment Opportunity in India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 100 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||4:29 AM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A business raising investment to purchase 2 resorts in Pondicherry and Dhamra Port Odisha.
- Both these resorts are proposed.
- The resort in Pondicherry requires an investment of Rs. 10 crore.
- The resort in Dhamra Odisha India, 42 cottages and a total area of 70,000 Sq. Ft. This resort requires an investment of Rs. 16 crore.
- We have obtained an IEM (Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum) from DIPP, Ministry of Commerce, Industry, Gov India, for hotels, resorts and tourism and the same can be provided to the Investor on a profit sharing business.
- Promoter's son and daughter are Directors in the existing company and engaged in the hospitality industry and tourism business of their own in Pondicherry.
- Ferry service project would cost around Rs. 4 crores.
Resort in Dhamra port and Pondicherry having 42 cottages and a total area of 70,000 Sq. Ft. Coastal ferry services across Paradip to Dhamra, and Pondicherry to Chennai.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Mechanical And Industrial Engineering, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Staffing, South Brunswick Township, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysManager - IT, E-Commerce, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business