Profitable Robot Manufacturing Startup Investment Opportunity in Thailand
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||5:40 PM Pacific / Auckland|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The ground-breaking nature of our invention has been acknowledged by, a prominent German garden equipment manufacturer and distributor, who has signed a licensing agreement to manufacture and distribute the robot mower throughout Europe.
- A leading distributor in New Zealand, will distribute the product in New Zealand and Australia, with an anticipated 3,000-unit sales in this small region alone.
- We project annual sales of 65,000 units worldwide within three years, generating USD 250 million in revenues and USD 40 million in net profit.
- To ensure worldwide product distribution, we wish to establish a manufacturing plant in Thailand. We find Thailand to be an ideal location due to its favorable manufacturing environment, and it is a more favorable option for us than setting up in China to avoid import tariff risks for the US market.
Solar-powered robot lawnmowers.
On-board deployable solar power system for vehicles.
Autonomous navigation robots.
Engineering company with a fully equipped workshop.
Product-related Intellectual property.
Two provisional patents.
Premises with engineering workshop and production line and office space in New Zealand. Suitable for 25 employees.
- The company is funded by its owners.
- It has received a Government R&D grant for product development.
- NZ Government-owned agency has pledged to invest USD 2M to support New Zealand operations.
- The company has no debt.
- Pre-money valuation is USD 4m.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Business And Financial Consultancy, Bangkok, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Oil & Energy, Jakarta, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal, Healthcare, United States, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business