Profitable Serviced Apartment Investment Opportunity in Indonesia
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 - 5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||40 - 50 %|
|Industries||Hotels + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:46 AM Asia / Jakarta|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Hotel is managed by IHG under the brand of Holiday Inn.
- Serviced apartments is managed by Oakwood Worldwide (Asia) Ptd Ltd under the brand of Oakwood residence (in re-branding process)
- These properties are located in 2 hectare land in the biggest industrial complex in Indonesia.
- The clients or guest or tenants are expatriates and mostly Japanese.
- Either hotel and service apartment have their own private swimming pools.
- This property has a large garden, mini mart, gym, laundry service, spa & massage, onsen (Japanese large public bath), karaoke, beer garden, big ballroom for 1000 guest, 9 meeting rooms, and 3 board room.
- The hotel occupancy rate is 70% in average.
- The serviced apartment is for long-stay tenants with average of one year contract.
- We just started to launch our serviced-apartment and now the occupancy rate is at 20% (October 2018)
- Our property is surrounded by the other big industrial complex such as MM2100, Lippo, Delta Silicon, Delta Mas, Hyundai, KIIC.
Hotel and serviced-apartments (residence) with meeting and convention facility.
Hotel: 8 floors.
Serviced-apartments: 13 floors and three towers.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Investments, Jakarta, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAssistant Vice President, New Delhi, Accounting Firm connected with the Business