Profitable Smart Grid Equipment Company for Sale in New York, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 20 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Battery and UPS Manufacturing + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:30 AM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company develops energy storage solutions tailored to industrial applications.
- We work with leading solar installers, general contractors, and landowners to develop energy storage projects tailored to their needs.
- The company has proprietary analytical tools to quickly size and engineer both BTM and FTM energy storage projects and a proprietary software & controls platform which operates energy storage assets with the goal to maximize the financial viability of the systems.
- We have two commissioned projects, one in NYC and the other in Northern California at a large hotel & casino.
- Awarded 5MW / 20MWh project by ConEd, going into Maspeth, Queens.
- Our software platform is flexible and scalable and completely agnostic to battery and inverter technology.
- Our CTO is one of the premier controls experts on the market.
- Project development.
- Software & controls/operation of energy storage assets.
- Analytical tool coded in Python which allows for an educated analyst to accurately model all sorts of projects.
- Contract for $250,000 due to be paid in 6 months.
- One of the best analytical tools on the market.
- Software & controls platform that can be used on projects that are developed in-house and could be licensed.
Based in Brooklyn, NY.
Earlier than 15 daysEngineer, Biotechnology, New York, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Investments, Tbilisi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, University, Columbus, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business